Minecraft titan launcer 3.8.1 free download for All Player. There was also team extreme minecraft launcher but they’ve stopped updating it… I guess the question is now what’s next? Apparently there’s T-Launcher that works kinda well but that’s about it, it’s hard to find any good alternative, maybe if you keep using old outdated launcher and hope it will still working, but keep in mind future updates could break this.
Frequently Asked Questions
Having trouble using Titan Launcher? Here are some answers to common problems.
My virus protection won’t allow me to install.
- This is due to the license that Titan Launcher had previously having ran out. So this will now be picked up as an unknown file by Windows and a virus protection.
- Try to disable your virus protection, Only for the installation. Ensure to reactivate once installed.
- Once a popup comes up, Try clicking “more info” or something like this. Then “run anyway”.
- Wait for your virus protection to scan the file. This may take time depending on your protection. The file should start once completed.
- Try renaming the file. From ‘minecraft launcher.exe’ to ‘minecraft launcher.jar’
This Launcher doesn’t have Optifine.
- Installing Optifine is the same as any other launcher. Download the version you need from this page.
- Once downloaded, Double click to start the installation process. Then click install. You will find a new profile on the launcher.
I want to run this launcher on macOS/Linux!
- Rename the file extension in your file explorer from .exe to .jar as the file is a JAR file.
- If double-click does not work in your file explorer, open a terminal in the directory containing the JAR and run
java -jar "Minecraft Launcher.jar"(assuming Java is in PATH)